Due to the entry into force of the referring modification of the “Law of Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all the web pages that they use expendable Cookies, before it navigates them.
What are Cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer proper operation of the site. By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for displaying the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
Cookies affected by regulations and excepted cookies
According to the EU directive, the Cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical Cookies and advertising and affiliation Cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the Website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
What types of Cookies are there?
Regarding the types of Cookies, there are five main groups:
• Analytical cookies: they collect information on the use made of the website.
• Social cookies: these are necessary for external social networks.
• Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
• Advertising and behavioral cookies: they collect information about the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting).
• Technical and functional cookies: these are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
Cookies used on this Web site
Third party cookies
• _ga, _gat, _gid: Google Analytics cookies that enable the unique visit control function. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the Cookie will consider that he is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes the browser will another user be considered. It expires 2 years from the last update.
How can I configure or disable Cookies?
You can accept, block or delete the Cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options. In the following links you will find instructions to enable or disable Cookies in the most common browsers:
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-Cookies-que-los-sitios-web
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES/
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Other browsers Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
Warning about deleting Cookies
You can delete and block Cookies from this website, but part of the site will not function properly.